hello! My name is Lucia What's your name? How are you? I'm 8 years old How old are you? My favorite colour is purple What's your favorite colour? In the library,I watch DVDs and read books
Helo my name is Denice I am 10 years old.I have 1 brother my favorite color is purple and pink.I am fine and you? My favorite animal is a cheetah .What is yours?Do you have brothers?
HELLO! MY NAME IS EVELYN .I'M 9 YEAR'S OLD MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN.MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA. I WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN PERSON. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Helo my name is Denice I am 10 years old.I have 1 brother my favorite color is purple and pink.I am fine and you? My favorite animal is a cheetah .What is yours?Do you have brothers?
ResponderEliminarHELLO! MY NAME IS EVELYN .I'M 9 YEAR'S OLD MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN.MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA. I WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN PERSON. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
ResponderEliminar