Hello my name is Elvin Ruiz. I'm 9 years old. How is Spain? How is the food? I like soccer do you?. Whats the name of your school? Is it cold in Spain or is it very cold?
hello my name is Jose my favorite colour is bluemy favorite animal is tiguer
Hello my name is Victor Ledezma. I'm fine. I am 9 years old.What is your favorite sport?, mine is soccer.Whats your favorite color?,mine is Blue
Hello my name is Elvin Ruiz. I'm 9 years old. How is Spain? How is the food? I like soccer do you?. Whats the name of your school? Is it cold in Spain or is it very cold?
ResponderEliminarhello my name is Jose
Eliminarmy favorite colour is blue
my favorite animal is tiguer
Hello my name is Victor Ledezma. I'm fine. I am 9 years old.
ResponderEliminarWhat is your favorite sport?, mine is soccer.
Whats your favorite color?,mine is Blue