Hello Damian my name is Jared Moran I am 9 years old my favorite color is blue. My favorite game is Grant Theft Auto 5 and my favorite movie is Chucky and the Purge. Whats your favorite movie and game? I wish I could meet you in person.
Hello Jered, my favorite game is Grant Theaft Auto 5. My favourite movie is Chucky 3. My favorite color is red. My favourite sport is football. Bye bye!
Hello Damian my name is Jared Moran I am 9 years old my favorite color is blue. My favorite game is Grant Theft Auto 5 and my favorite movie is Chucky and the Purge. Whats your favorite movie and game? I wish I could meet you in person.
ResponderEliminarHello Jered, my favorite game is Grant Theaft Auto 5. My favourite movie is Chucky 3. My favorite color is red. My favourite sport is football.
ResponderEliminarBye bye!