jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

IZAN ATIENZAR

HELLO !MY NAME IS IZAN WHATS YOUR NAME ? HOW ARE YOU ? IM 8 YEARS OLD. HOW OLD ARE  YOU ?

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello my name is Edgar and I am 9 years old.I like soccer and I like sports and electronics. I have two brothers and one sister. what do you like?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! my name is Janina .I am 9 years old.I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.Do you have any brothers or sisters?I like painting and drawing,do you have any hobbys? So I Iive with my mom,only. who do you live with?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hola me llamo Samuel no se ingles, se matematicas. me gustan los minions y tengo 10 anios. Vengo de Honduras y llegue a Estados Unidos el 1 de Diciembre. Quieres ser mi amigo? Tengo una hermana y un hermano, y usted? Le gusta leer libros y ver peliculas? Cual es su cosa favorita?

    ResponderEliminar